5 July 2016

Jumping in my new Denim jumpsuit


 Hi loves! My Holiday is now officially over even if the summer has just begun. I took too much time for me, I have to admit, but it was perfect and it was something that I needed for a while now: a wonderful trip to Italy, parties and sure, my super B-Day party. All together made a wonderful combination.

I`m not saying that all the fun is over now, but I will be more focused on my work then ever because I`m in the best shape and vibe ever. Even more at the end of next week, I will travel to Alba Iulia and Sibiu for the wonderful Feeric Fashion Week, but I will tell you more details but the end of the week. We are going to #FeelFeeric for sure and you`ll see every part of it through my eyes and of course, social media account :D

In the meantime, here is a new super casual outfit post. I wanted for a while already to have a denim jumpsuit... And this one is the one I was looking for. Combined with a pair of sneakers and my blue Michael Kors bag is just perfect.
You`ll find all the details in the following section and just click on the item you`re interested in and it will direct you straight to it ♥

Kisses and wish you all a wonderful week,
M ♥

I was wearing:
Romwe Denim Jumpsuit: Here
Sammydress Sunglasses
Calvin Klein Sneakers: Similar Here
Michael Kors Bag: Here
Bershka basic Turtlenec: Similar Here












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)