23 June 2015

Romantic White


Good morning loves! Here I am with a new outfit post that looks like I just got out of the bed and went out.  I know it sounds awkward but still I felt amazing wearing this outfit: Both comfy and elegant. And even more it is perfect for hot summer days when everything you wear seems to suffocate you, but this one....not even in your worst scenario :D

I hope you enjoy the outfit and wish you all a wonderful day
Kisses, Manuella ♥

I was wearing:
Sandals: Here
White dress: Here
Watch: Marc Jacobs Available Here
Bag: Luxury Collection by Albertines for YVY Bags
Bracelet: Pandora
Lace-up Maxi Chiffon Kimono
Lace-up Maxi Chiffon Kimono: Here
Lace-up Maxi Chiffon Kimono

Lace-up Maxi Chiffon Kimono








4 comments:

  1. Awesome!! Love the dress!

    http://bellasstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foarte dragut outfitul tau! Ar fi perfect si pentru plaja

    www.rokolla.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool outfit! Love the combination of dress and kimono! :)

    And those cute pink heels are a perfect match! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fully gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)