18 April 2015

Hey, I put some new shoes on and suddenly everything`s right :D


Ok, I have to confess: it seems that my "small shoes addiction is back on track and there is only one website to put the blame on :)) Jessica Buurman. They have all kind of shoes, styles and colors and all my pairs ordered from them have a perfect quality. Did I mentioned that most of them are made out of leather?

And believe me, I`ve tried to change this addiction and move towards bags :)) But it seems that it always come back to its origins. 

Regarding the outfit, I`m extremely happy that the weather improved and for a day at least, I could go back to shorts and spring/summer outfits because I was craving for them. I started to get used with the cold weather but nothing compares to a wonderful and sunny spring day ♥

You can find all the details about each item I`m wearing below and I hope my outfit can inspire you.

Wish you a wonderful day,
Kisses, Manuella ♥

 I was wearing:
Black Cardigan: Here
T-shirt: H&M
Shorts: Here
Heels: Here
Backpack: Old












2 comments:

  1. wow amazing outfit you look so great
    xxx

    www.thedreamers.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you~ Yeah~ I am also agree with the former, you look so nice!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)