8 February 2015

Is winter in towm?! Hmm I didn`t noticed :D


 Good evening Girls! I have to confess that yesterday I was extremely pissed off due to the snow that covered the town and I decided to cancel all my activities. Today, I woke up in such a good mood and I told myself: 2 days in a row to do...nothing?! Impossible. Get out of bed and do something, anything that will keep you active. 

So, I decided to take my love out, we took some pictures of my outfit and then we went to eat something absolutely delicious and not really healthy, but usually Sunday for us is the cheat day :D You can see all my updates on my Facebook Page and Instagram,  account that I kindly invite you to see ♥

I hope that my outfit can inspire you and make you forgot about the cold weather, that for sure will be off soon.

Kisses, Manuella ♥

 I was wearing:
Leather Jacket: Here
Blouse: Here 
Boots: Zara
Trousers: Here
Bag: Dasha
Watch: Guess
Bracelets: Pandora





 
 





3 comments:

  1. Chiar ca zici ca e primavara in poze, daca nu imi ziceai...:))) Imi place mult gecuta asta, e una dintre preferatele mele.

    te pup

    www.miu-miu.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ce delicata e bluza! Imi place mult si geaca, lovely colour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blouse is so cool! Love it! And all your look is chic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)