19 May 2014

White Monday


Good evening girls :) Tonight I will talk less and let you see the outfit I wore today. Casual, simple and perfect for a sunny spring day. I decided to accessorize it with a beautiful necklace and a pair of hand made earrings with small Swarovski "rocks" hihi :D You`ll find all the links and details of my outfit at the end of the post.

Until next time, stay tuned because I`m preparing some surprises :D
 Kisses, Manuella ♥

I was wearing: Dress: Here, Bag: Dasha, Sandals: Veneziana, Earrings: Roxo, Necklace: REEA Boutique 






14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, indeed the dress is simple yet it has something special ♥

      Delete
  2. Superba rochita, Manu.

    Te pup

    miu-miu.ro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Te pup Andreea, you`re such a peach ♥

      Delete
  3. OMG...I just love your outfit! I'm curoius, what brand are those heels? Do you have a profile picture to see the side?

    Thanks so much!!!
    Adriana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi dear, Unfortunately I completely forgot the site but I included the sandals in an older post so if you find it, you`ll see a direct link to them ♥

      Thank you love ♥

      Delete
  4. Uuu, ce dragut :)

    Fashion As I Love It by Dana Oprea
    www.danaoprea88.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  5. Breathtaking! You look so good girl!
    http://suchbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look very nice!:*

    http://roxanaciobanu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great look! :))

    I'm a beginning fashion blogger, check out my blog www.shawsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are a beautiful woman, but I consider there is a strange VISUAL EFFECT, this dress makes you look fat or pregnant in the last picture. I must repeat, you are a beautiful woman, is the dress that cause the visual effect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah, dear indeed is a strange visual effect. It may have been caused by the wind. But in the end it looks funny :)) ♥

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)